Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunflowers


These sunflowers were painted a couple of months ago and I'm just now getting around to posting them. Have finally learned (with the cooerced help from my son) how to resize my photos and post them successfully. Heretofore, they have come out magnified 2000 or so times when pumped up and I really don't paint THAT messy...does that mean our eyes are lying? He has recently installed Photoshop CS for me, and of course I don't know how to use it yet. The sunflower on the left top is from a photo that a friend took out in Ruidoso, NM and I just added the lower one for folage and interest. Couldn't help throwing some red into the sunflower and background as I always think a little red goes with most anything. This is quarter sheet, Arches 140 CP paper.

2 comments:

  1. One of the most beautiful sunflower painting I have seen so far....congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Arti. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete