Saturday, January 9, 2010

Cherries WIP


Thought I'd post a bit of the newest cherry painting I decided to do since the weather is so cold and I wanted to paint something warm and happy. I actually took about 70 setup photos yesterday and printed out 6 of them that interested me. My favorite was one of the cherries with a collander and situated on my favorite striped place mat from Pier I. The reflections will be a bit challenging, so I didn't want to get that quite ambitions today. I'm going to finish this tomorrow and my friends (who want something to paint) will give their hands a try when we paint at the ArtRetreat on Tuesday. The Cowboys play in just a few hours, and you know that I'm a football fan so don't want to get into a painting that I don't want to quit on...and I might for the Boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment