Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Teacup Cherries WIP cont'd


Just wanted to let you see what I've gotten done this afternoon (between going out and checking on one of my pet roosters, Hercules. He and his previously #2 guy..Big Red..had a little fight yesterday to see who leads the harum and he lost.) Anyway, I am at a point of decision whether to deepen the shadows with a bit more blue/purple or live with them a little while. Still haven't decided what to do with the background, but since this is a small piece so I do have lots of choices. Thought about using some lace again, but I don't think I want to invest the drawing time it will take.

2 comments:

  1. Wow I love it. I think it would be very cool to do the lace! You can do it! It would not take as much time as watching a football game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on, Mary...you're supposed to be on my side!

    ReplyDelete