Wednesday, September 14, 2011

YouTube Crystal Video from Florida




While painting with friends in Florida last month, a video was made of me painting crystal and is now on YouTube...just go there...go to paintingfriends channel...type in "mollie jones crystal" and search and there I am. There is also one of me doing my cactus demo. There are lots of the painting done in progression in short 2 to 8 minute segments. It was really lots of fun doing and was my first adventure with somebody videoing...hope some of you will take a look. Please...no comments about my deep East Texas accent...

7 comments:

  1. Mollie,
    I have watched this awesome video and loved it. I will watch it again...and I love your soft voice and great accent! I feel that I know you a bit more now that I have heard you and seen you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Christiane...do you ever video any of your teaching or paintings in progress. Would love to see and hear you too. When we went down for the little adventure, I had no idea that they were going to video...much less put it out on the web...it's sorta fun now. But, I still hear myself and my accent and think..."Oh, my"...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mollie, I have never made videos of myself painting...I know that I would find it intimidating. You did a super, super job. And, what's wrong with your accent? It's really lovely...we all have accents and no one can say that they have the best one:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never even heard your accent, I was so engrossed in your teaching. Wonderful gift you have, in that you can convey how to paint. Bravo! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Pat...that's a real compliment coming from a "wordsmith" such as yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. mollie you are just a cute as a bug and so talented.. wowie!! thank you so much for sharing your talent with us... and your encouragement, tips !! thanks for being a fun fun roomie... the giggling phone call when you got lost.. still makes me laugh out loud
    cindi

    ReplyDelete