Saturday, February 11, 2012

"The Last Six'



Finally decided on a title, and I'm thinking that I'm done here. As usual, I'll live with the painting for a day or two as I see a few tweaks I could make...maybe yes, maybe no...but I always see stuff when I post that I didn't see earlier. The lids were lots of fun to paint...even more than smushing the reds around...can't believe I even said that. They do look pretty shiney so I may bring that shine down a bit...I'll just have to sleep on it. My friend who canned these beauties tells me that this batch is almost gone...sure wish I lived close enough to have furnished the chips...good salsa to a Texan is like sunshine...thanks, Judy.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love your background too! You are gooood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christiane...it's always fun when I paint red. Thanks for looking in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Laurie...appreciate your stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The background really enhances these fab 6. Gorgeous work Mollie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for looking in and your kind words Pat and Jane...still considering whether or not to knock down some of the shine in the lids...maybe tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete